High Temperature & Geothermal Expanding Gate Valve
The geothermal expanding gate valves made according to API 6D & ISO 14313 are ussualy used for high temperature and steam service.
Expanding gate valves may be used for other purpose, such as the chemical and petrochemical industry or particular technical. requirements.
Geothermal expanding gate valves are manually actuated with the handwheel or the gear-type torque multipliers. Standard materials are in accordance with the pressure class of the valves, and ANSI B16.34. Other materials available on request.
Feature and benefits
- Full bore, through conduit extend valve life and eliminated turbulance and pressure drop.
- Threaded area of rising stem protected from the working fluid and from the atmosphere.
- Permanent contact between the gate and the seats protects against intrusion of particle contaminants seal areas.
- The stem bushing (nut) assemblied on 2 bearings, protected from the working fluid and permanently greased, provide low operating torque.
- Drain plug/greaser and air plug/greaser provide the current maintenance, low operating torque and increased service life.
- Bypass assembly shall prevent the pressure in the cavity exceedeing.
- Visual position indicator. At the purchaser’s requests the standard variant can be completed with position sensors.
- Top entry assembly provide the disassembly of the valve, without taking out the valve from the pipe line (repair in field).