Page 3 of 7
UZTEL non-weld positive centralizers are available for both tubing and casing applications. They significantly reduce frictional drag when used in deviated holes: they can provide nearly 100 percent standoff (concentricity) while running inside a cased hole.
Concentric casing string facilitate linear and packer positioning, stage cementing, surface cementing, slip and packoff installation, and well-abandonment.
UZTEL's non-weld positive centralizers offer the following features:
• The non-weld design eliminates any weak spots.
• Special locking tabs hold the bows in the collars.
• A large selection of bow sizes.
• The U-profile bow design permits maximum fluid passage.
• Available with solid bows.
• Can be transported unassembled to reduce shipping costs.